Vital Signs Monitor
Clear, Simple and Portable
VS-600 supports fast, accurate and comfortable NIBP measurements. It displays reliable temperature readings in seconds and supports oxygen saturation measurements with your choice of two state-of-the-art SpO2 technologies. With all these features VS-600 will greatly reduce the time needed for vital signs checking, allowing you to focus even more on your patients.
VS-600 is an ideal portable vital signs monitor, satisfying your basic clinical needs for periodic spot-check in the low-acuity areas of your hospital. VS-600 is suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients and features a clear display, simple operations and superior portability.
Key Features :
- Super high definition display provides bright and clear view.
- Weighing less than 1.7 Kg its lightweight design provides a highly mobile vital signs solution.
- Super Li-ion battery provides more than 22 hours of continuous monitoring.
- Trusted temperature measurement provides fast temperature reading.
- PI (Perfusion Index) provides caregivers with an indication of the reliability of SpO2 measurement.
- Mindray provides 3 options of SpO2 measurement, Mindray, Masimo and Nellcor.