Expand Rescue Potential
Powerful lifesaving solution
Mindray strives for constant innovation to improve the clinical aspects of product performance. The new generation of technology platform enables Mindray to improve the performance of the BeneHeart D60 defibrillator to meet changing clinician needs.
this is Mindray’s new generation of high-end defibrillator /monitor D60. Powered by innovative technologies, D60 is designed to withstand demanding environmental conditions, fighting side by side with you anywhere, anytime.
- Excellent Visual Experience: 9” display touch screen with high resolution 1200 x 1020, Wider viewing angle ≥170°, ability to Auto-brightness.
- Smart touch and Intelligent Sensing with Wide AdaptabilityGesture control: easy operation, in addition to physical knob and buttons for operations, and more confident.
- Color-coded, easy-to-use panel.
- Magnetic connector: Automatically attracted to connect DC power supply, No precise alignment is required.
- Ultra-light Only 4.2kg (with battery) for exceptional portability>
- Versatile paddles External paddles with contact indicator improve usability for clinicians.
- Bend-resistant cable.
- IP55 water/dust proof.
- Visual AlarmSight™ problem-solving support with graphical visualization, not only alerts you the problems, but also shows you how to fix them simply.
- Rescue Triangle: Resuscitation, debriefing, and training are three major pillars of high-quality rescue.
- New QShockTM technology Faster to shock, Shorter Interruption, CPR Feedback of both process & Effect. With QShockTM, D30 only takes <5s from power on to shock
- Synchronized Analysis – Shorter Interruption.
- CPR Filter: Genuine ECG waveform can be seen even during compressions with CPR Filter medical staff can analyze the rhythm without pause.
- CPR Feedback: More Complete Process Evaluation.
- CQITM – Ideal Effect Evaluation: The larger the CQI value, the better the peripheral perfusion
- CPR Training System.
- All in one 360J Manual defib /AED /Pacing /Monitoring: ECG, SPO2, NIBP, CO2, IBP /TEMP.
- Versatile paddles External paddles with contact indicator improve usability for clinicians
- Structured Debriefing D60’s structured debriefing protocols improve the performance of resuscitation teams in subsequent resuscitation events.
- Hands-on Training Training mode in D60 help you get real operation experience.
- Professional 12-lead ECG Analysis
- Infrared Ear Thermometer D60
- USB 3.0 port for Point-of-care Ultrasound
- GCS: Give a reliable and objective way of recording the conscious state for initial as well as subsequent assessment
- EWS: Help medical staff assess the severity of patient quickly, Supporting EWS / NEWS / MEWS
- HEART Scoring: For patients presenting with chest pain at the emergency department, Rapid and reliable prediction of the risk of major adverse cardiac events
- TBI Warning: Combined with GCS and vital signs monitoring, the traumatic brain injury (TBI) assessment.
- M-IoT Device Manager: obtains comprehensive device data to ensure the safety and effectiveness of all equipment at all times.
- 110mm recorder
- Vehicle charging dock