Diagnostic Ultrasound System
Dedicated care for ECHO!
An insightful solution to envision more.
Mindray’s brand-new solution is an excellent fusion of continuous customer insights into clinical needs, combined with continually evolving cutting-edge ultrasound technologies. Full of vitality, with the goal of insight into the future and pursuit of the infinity, it is constantly improving with increased scalability
High efficiency with precision imaging
As a dedicated system for cardiovascular application, DC-60 ECHO with X-Insight devotes to provide a comprehensive solution to help you manage daily cardiovascular clinical practice with ease and certainty. Based on the deep insights of customer needs, the DC-60 ECHO with X-Insight is designed to deliver high efficiency with precision imaging, which is empowered by eXpress Clarity, eXceptional Intelligence and eXceeding Experience:
- eXpress Clarity
- eXceptional Intelligence
- eXceeding Experience
- 5” full HD monitor
- 3” ultra-slim touch screen with angle adjustment
- Unique dual-wing floating arm(optional)
- Multi-Gesture operation
- Elevating and rotating control panel
- Interactive ultrasound APP — MedSight/MedTouch
- Integrated control panel, anti-dust design
- Transducer cable management, designed for regular and protection
- iScanHelper (built-in tutorial)
- EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) By obtaining the CB Test Certificate (the certificate for EMC approval, Ref. Certif. No. FI-31332), DC-60 ECHO with X-Insight reaches the highest anti-interference level assurance, which ensures the stability of its imaging quality.
- Class B (Power supply requirement) The power supply level required by DC-60 ECHO with X-Insight is Class B. It can work under not only hospital power supply condition (Class A), but city power supply condition (Class B), and it offers you more safety and compatibility when you operate DC-60 ECHO with X-Insight in any complicated environment.
Thunder-speed imaging powered by X-Engine
The new X-Engine utilizes the evolutionary integration of GPU and CPU to enable multi-core parallel processing for fast imaging. With the advanced imaging engine, the imaging processing speed is accelerated three or four times, resulting in extremely fast imaging for 3D/4D and other applications.
Ultra-Speed data transmission with security guarantee
By the optional integration of Solid-State Disk(SSD), DC-60 ECHO with X-Insight provides the ultra-speed data transmission capability to accelerate the system operational speed, for instance, faster imaging, quicker boot-up or wake-up. And the SSD is able to extend the data life-time of ultrasound system, which enhances the protection of patient data and privacy guarantee