Light and Mighty
The MX7 from Mindray is an outstanding point of care ultrasound system, designed with direct input from customers, and offering the perfect combination of ground-breaking imaging technologies, a host of ergonomic features, and one of the lightest, thinnest, laptop design on the market.
Light AND mighty, the MX7 is a compact and ergonomic device with all the functionality you could need.
The MX7 is the first portable ultrasound system to include Mindray’s pioneering ZONE Sonography® Technology (ZST+). This state-of-the-art virtual beamforming platform gives clinicians immensely powerful image acquisition and processing capabilities, resulting in high contrast resolution, excellent uniformity and reduced motion artefacts.
The versatile MX7 has everything you need from a hand-carried ultrasound system. There’s a comprehensive range of transducers for all general imaging applications, as well as a number of advanced features for key specialties, such as cardiology, vascular and obstetrics, and, of course, the high level of seamless data connectivity and data protection that you would expect from cutting-edge imaging modalities.
- Mindray’s pioneering virtual beamforming technology ZST+ packs a number of impressive imaging capabilities into a small package
- Greater image clarity with its large 15.6″ high-resolution screen
- Easy-to-use with it’s intuitive 12.3″ touchscreen and configurable presets
- Small footprint and portability that’s perfect for moving around in tight clinical spaces
- Lightweight and slim design, weighing as little as 3kg and as thin as 44mm
- Impressive battery life, providing up to 8 hours continuous scanning with U-Bank
- Convenient probe extender allowing users to connect up to two transducers
- HD Scope that improves detail and contrast, sharpening the images of small lesions and organs, and giving better definition of the boundaries between different tissue
- Advanced tools to support with cardiovascular evaluation, needle guidance and obstetric examinations
- Ergonomic cart with a 320mm lifting range and retractable power cable
- Seamlessly transmits images, reports and demographics to Electronic Patient Records with Mindray’s eGateway