The Anesthesia System merges traditional simplicity with advanced technology.
Today’s anesthesia professionals demand intuitive ways to deliver the technology that can provide better patient care. With a focus on key ventilation modes, a large easy to see display, touchscreen control, and by eliminating menus, trim knobs and dedicated buttons, the A3 promotes simple utilization of its key ventilation features. Experience the convergence of value and performance.
- Volume Control Ventilation (VCV)
- Pressure Control Ventilation (PCV)
- Pressure Support (PS) ventilation
- Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation with volume control (SIMV-VC)
- Manual/spontaneous breathing mode with respiratory monitoring capability
- 15″ touchscreen user interface
- Breathing System maintained near 35° C and virtually eliminates internal condensation
- Auxiliary Oxygen/Air flow meters deliver blended gas, reducing combustible O2 concentration
- Automatic compliance and fresh gas compensation maintain accurate tidal volumes with a wide range of fresh gas flows and breathing circuits
- Economical single container absorber reduces compressible volume and accepts non-proprietary prepackaged and loose fill absorbent
- Deck lighting with adjustable brightness
- Individual wheel brakes on all four casters
- Available with optional PP12m patient monitor (shown)