A9 Anesthesia Workstation
Automatic control for pioneering performance
The Mindray A9 represents the future of anesthesia in a familiar and intuitive workstation design.
With industry-leading intelligent tools to automate clinical interventions and maintain patient safety processes, the A9 delivers pioneering performance in anesthesia and ventilation.
- Mindray Designed to help reduce the need for clinical interventions, the A9 can automatically adjust fresh gas and output from its electronic vaporizer to achieve target end-tidal agent and oxygen concentration levels.
- Offering extended safe apnoeic oxygenation times and easier intubation for patients with poor oxygen saturation, the A9 also features integrated high flow nasal cannula (HFNC) technology.
- Perioperative lung-protective ventilation is achieved through the A9’S volume exchanger (VE) and host of lung protection tools, allowing the anesthesia device to deliver ICU-level ventilation for all possible patients.
- Automatic Controlled Anesthesia (ACA) to rapidly respond to changes in patient status.
- Electronic vaporizer for safe, precise and reliable agent delivery.
- World’s first integrated HFNC for safety extending safe apnoeic oxygenation time during induction
- Simple module system for analysis of FiO2, EtO2, CO2, N2O , auto-detection of five anesthetic agents, plus BIS & NMT
- Innovative VE offers precise ventilation for all patients with tidal volume down to 5 ml.
- Switch anesthetic agents during ACA.
- Automatic system safety check assesses all parts in 3.5 minutes.
- Intuitive user interface on rotatable 18.5 inch touchscreen monitor, with illuminated APL valve in manual mode.
- Adaptive Minute Ventilation Mode (AMV) for easy switchover between controlled and spontaneous ventilation without extra adjustment.
- Optimizer and AA Prediction tools can advise clinicians on a lower fresh gas flow.
- Configure up to 10 different profiles to make changing users quicker
- Clear system status indictors.
- E-AGSS system monitors scavenging flow rate and indicates abnormalities.