Efficient & Economic Original & Unique
Mindray HyLED 7 series inherits the advanced technology from LED surgical light and shows excellent light performance: better light intensity, longer service life and lower power consumption.
It is ideal for patient examination, ICU, outpatient, as well as OR-induction, treatment room and recovery areas.
With cutting-edge LED technology, the HyLED 7 series offers excellent luminous efficiency, heat-free light source, and incredible long service life, giving you total support in OR.
- Incredible long service time up to 60,000 hours.
- Central Illumination: 160,000 lux/130,000 lux.
- Adjustable light field diameter.
- depth of Illumination : 1,200 mm.
- Low power consumption.
- Perfectly integrated into laminar flow (Certified per DIN-1946 Part 4).
- Touch screen panel for easier control.
- 330°rotatable integrated HD/SD camera.
- Ultra-thin design & excellent maneuverability.
- Ergonomic and compact design less than 12kg.
- Natural “cold light” with no infrared components.
- Each LED bulb with individual circuit can be replaced respectively, which will minimize the maintenance cost.
- The professional shadow dilution experiment simulated extreme situations by using tubes and masks proved that Mindray HyLED 7 Series surgical light has sufficient illumination even in extreme situations.
- Combined with an Ondal spring arm maximizes mobility and ensures stability.
- Supporting external USB storage device.
- Supporting HDMI/YPbPr/HD-SDI/DVI-D/VGA input signal.
- Default with camera control function.
- Supporting video recording from other medical devices source.