BeneFusion N Series
Smart touch, Safe medication
With a large capacitive full-touch screen and intuitive interface, the BeneFusion n Series offers a state-of-the-art experience alongside a superior ease of use, ensuring greater precision and higher workflow efficiency.
With an all-in-one design, the BeneFusion n Series delivers exceptional versatility for a variety of clinical purposes, ensuring easier management and higher work efficiency. As (PCA , TCI/TIVE , TPN/Enteral , Blood transfusion and Neonatal).
- Flexible docking solution ranging from 2-24 slots provides a comprehensive solution for a variety of infusion scenarios.
- BeneFusion Tds transfer docking station enables safe, simple and efficient transfer.
- Tool-free design makes it easier to expand slots as you wish.
- BeneFusion n Series has SafeDose Drug Management System that provides these features for all users:
- Prevent medication errors caused by drug name confusion with the color-coding system.
- Edit drug-administering information easily with cust9omizable SafeDose Info drug library.
- Automatically fill in infusion parameters to ensure medication safety and improve clinical efficiency.
- With seamless integration and synergy of the BeneFusion n Series and BeneFusion N Series patient monitors, the infusionView enables medical staff to have a comprehensive picture of infusion data and physiological parameters for fast, accurate clinical decision and reasonable prescriptions.
- Guide healthcare professionals with appropriate dose of drug when adjusting the infusion treatment.
- Provide more accurate prescriptions by reviewing previous treatment up to 24h.
- The BeneFusion n Series can also be seamlessly connected to the hospital’s HIS and CIS to offer centralized data management. With infusion and alarm information accessible anywhere and anytime , caregivers can keep monitoring patients constantly for optimal patient care while greatly improving clinical efficiency.
- One-stop monitoring all patient’s vital and infusion treatment details, providing comprehensive information for clinical workers to improve the quality patient care.
- Reduce medication errors by aligning with prescriptions, improve treatment quality and work efficiency.
- Monitor multiple nDS simultaneously.
- Access infusion and alarm information anywhere at anytime.
- Access HIS/CIS/EMR through Hl7 protocol.