Electro Hydraulic Operating Table
Outstanding Versatility for All Surgeries
Engineered for increasingly complex surgical scenes, HyBase 6100 needs least effort and time to position the patient in a safe, comfortable and efficient way. Insightful to the surgeon and nurse’s needs, Mindray is answering demands for a total solution of operating table.
Providing a better clinical use’s scenario, HyBase 6100 is designed with a much lower table height of 498mm specially for neurosurgery and minimally invasive surgery, a more user friendly base cover, as well as a more convenient wireless remote control system. Moreover, with longitudinal slide up to 320 mm, the table is ideally suitable for cardiovascular surgery or spinal surgery with C-arm. All in all, HyBase 6100 maximizes the flexibility of operating table’s versatility.
- Decompression mattress for the comfort of patients to remove the incidence of decubitus ulcer, with an antistatic, waterproof and seamless design.
- High level weight capacity in normal and reverse positions.
- Internal battery maintaining power supply for 50-80 operations.
- 498mm (Plus configuration) lowest table position after adjusting the patient position, making it suitable for neurosurgery and minimally invasive surgery.
- Electric brake system for optimum stability.
- Return to original position with one button.
- Option with Carbon fiber top.
- Electric Longitudinal function with 320 mm combined with radiolucent table plate gives free C-arm access for the whole body.
- lifting capacity up to 380kg with highest safety and stability.
- safe working load 275kg in normal position.
- Multi-layer decompression pad with waterproof and seamless design.
- Three control panels including remote panel, column panel & foot switch.
- Wireless remote control system.
- Foot pump Manual Override System.