Electro Hydraulic Operating Table
Outstanding Versatility for All Surgeries
Engineered for increasingly complex surgical scenes, HyBase 8300/8500 comes with extreme weight capacity up to 460 kg guaranteeing highest safety and stability in any position. With longitudinal slide up to 480 mm, it is ideally suitable for cardiovascular surgery with C-arm. The modular design tabletop enables it to be tailored for various surgical discipline needs.
Modular design table top is tailored for various surgical discipline needs, which also can low down the cost of the hospital as they only need to buy the specific module for more surgeries not one more table. With Module Recognition System, the table can recognize the module type and match movement data automatically.
The connection design offers a convenient, safe, intuitive modular mounting solution. Medical staff often needs to attach and remove the module to adapt to different surgeries. One-Click Connection Design make it easy as just one click to change.
- Longitudinal slide up to 480 mm for free access to C-arm.
- Extreme weight load capacity of 460 kg with highest safety and stability.
- Modular design tabletop tailored for various surgical discipline needs.
- Intelligent anti-collision system to avoid table components collision during moving.
- Multi-layer decompression pad with waterproof and seamless design.
- 575 mm lowest table position for neurosurgery without padding.
- IR wireless and Ergonomic and humanization design remote control system 2.4’’ color LCD for free movements in OR with 10 memory table positions with Wireless charging function.
- Side rail without Screw design.
- One-Click Connection Design.
- Carbon fiber for table top.
- Protection grade against harmful ingress of water IPX44.
- Tendelenburg reverse Tendelenburg max.46 degree.
- Lateral tilt max.36 degree.
- 180 mm Carbon fiber extension plate for 360º access to C-arm, cardiovascular surgery.