M7 Hand-Carried Color Doppler
Diagnostic Ultrasound System
Clarity -Accuracy -Performance Bring Your Crystal Ball to Point-of-Care
High Performance Ultrasound can let you scan more.
The M7 Diagnostic Ultrasound System is designed to fulfill clinicians’ busy, challenging point of care environments. With M7’s crystal clarity, crisp, clear image quality, it can perform any exam, from abdominal to vascular to cardiac, with efficiency and accuracy. Just choosing a transducer, the M7 brings you more benefits in more way than ever with wellness within reach.
M7 Diagnostic Ultrasound System is a powerful imaging tool with superior image quality to assist you in meeting your clinical challenges today and tomorrow. The M7 is designed for use in all point of care environments. It delivers premium imaging performance across a broad range of specialties. Providing accurate data with speed, the M7 enables clinicians to achieve enhanced level of diagnostic confidence and efficiency.
Gorgeous design with Innovative technology
It’s obviously designed with the power of leadership MINDRAY technology available to all clinicians. As a world-class medical equipment solution provider, M7 is a multiplying power station with innovation for the future. With its ergonomic mobile trolley same with performance and features comparable to that of conventional cart-based systems, provide you mobility with power and improve your productivity. To sum it up, the M7 delivers you the power and productivity of a full-sized system in a hand carried size.
- 15-inch high resolution color LCD Monitor, Resolution: 1024×768, Brightness adjustable, Screen Saver Open angle adjustable: 0°-150° (The angle between the monitor and control panel)
- High capacity Li-ion batteries support continuous scanning more than 1.5 hours.
- Robust magnesium with anti shock and anti splash ability can perform diagnostic exams whatever inside hospital or outdoor harsh environment.
- Comfortable grab and go backpack and artistic traveling case for easy transportation
- iRoam™, 802.11b/g wireless data transfer solution
- DICOM 3.0 and M-Scan Pack providing Point-of-Care and field scan support
- THI and PSH
- Color Doppler Imaging
- Power Doppler Imaging and Directional PDI
- Pulsed Wave Doppler
- HPRF (High Pulse Repeat Frequency)
- iBeamTM (Spatial Compounding Imaging)
- iTouchTM (Auto Optimization)
- Zoom/iZoomTM (Full Screen Zoom)
- B steer
- Trapezoid Imaging
- ExFOV Imaging
- Integrated 320G hard drive
- Network Storage Function (Transfer PC format data to shared folder on PC or another M7 system)
- Remote control function
- V access function
- User-defined keys
- 1 active probe port
- 1 pencil probe port
- 2-USB ports
- 1 S-Video output port
- 1 Ethernet port
- Built-in Battery: LI23I001A
- Power adapter
- Control panel film with language
- iClearTM (Speckle Suppression Imaging)
- Continuous Wave Doppler
- Free Xros M
- Free Xros CM
- iScapeTM View
- Smart 3DTM
- 4D (Including: Static 3D, Real time 4D, Volume Transducer is necessary)
- IMT (Auto Intima-Media Thickness Evaluation)
- TDI (Include TVI, TEI, TVD, TVM)
- TDI Quantitative Analysis
- Stress Echo
- iNeedleTM (Needle Visualization Enhancement)
- Free Xros™ Imaging (Anatomic M mode)
- Tissue Doppler Imaging
- Embedded IMT (Intima Media Thickness) software detects edge with mean and maximum thickness value.
- 4D Imaging on top of Portability
- New transducer design: the ergonomic design and the light weight allow the users to
- scan in 2D as with a standard convex probe.
- New 4D transducer: With its ergonomic design and the light weight allow clinicians
- elevate speed of scanning and provide ease of 3D/4D acquisitions.
- Abundant clinical measurement and analysis packages
Anesthesiology/ Emergency Medicine/ Musculosketal
- Abundant and dedicated clinical measurement and analysis packages
- Wide range of broadband transducers including convex, linear, transvaginal, phased array and 4D transducer