Compact yet powerfull
The SynoVent E3 does not only include advanced ventilator functionality but also a modern, easy to use interface
The display can be configured to suit each clinician’s taste and needs, and gives quick and easy control over ventilator parameters and settings. With a modern user interface that combines a touch screen with direct access knobs the user will quickly learn to navigate the SynoVent E3 to effectively put all of its features into clinical use.
Key Features :
- The Full color 10.4 inch screen can display up to 4 simultaneous waveforms or 2 loops as well as 25 monitored parameters.
- SynoVent E3 can deliver tidal volumes in the range 40-2000 ml.
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients (>0.3kg).
- Mindray’s world class gas analysis technology can also be integrated for EtCO2 monitoring.
- The optional C3 compressor can be integrated to secure ventilation in an environment without central gas supply.
- For further adaptation to different surroundings the SynoVent E3 is configured for mounting on a trolley or a pendant.
- Pneumatically driven & electronically controlled ventilator.
- Invasive and non-invasive ventilation used inside ICU or outside ICU.
- O2 therapy function for sequential therapy.
- Compact and lightweight design, easy to move with trolley
- Dedicated inspiratory & expiratory flow sensor to ensure the ventilation accuracy. Expiratory module (except flow sensor) can be autoclavable
- Integrated main-stream / side-stream CO2 concentration monitoring
- Full-automatic system check procedure
- Ventilation Modes for invasive & non-invasive: V-A/C , P-A/C , V-SIMV, P-SIMV , PSV , CPAP , Duolevel , APRV , PRVC , PRVC-SIMV , Apnea Back-up.
- Ventilator Data, trends and screenshots can be exported to USB.
- 5 types of communication ports: RS232, VGA, USB, Ethernet, Nurse Call.
- Connect seamlessly to both HIS and CIS system using the BeneView patient monitor series.
- Designed in accordance with international and European standards and labeled with the CE marking.
- Compliance with IEC 60601-1-2 for EMC.