Taking high cost out of quality healthcare
With Mindray’s 25-year experience in patient monitoring, uMEC series patient monitors cater to clinical needs by offering precise and stable measurement of essential parameters.When monitoring is reliable,you can naturally be more co1nfident with your clinical decisions.
Excellent design: including seamless design of front panel,LED Display Touch optional,Alarm Light,Speaker,Knob,silicon buttons area simplifies the cleaning and infection control process.
Less than 3.5kg weight with battery makes it very portable,Unique accessory cabinet makes accessories management effective,12.1 inch high resolution LED screen with optional touch screen Supports various monitoring screen layouts for different clinical needs,including large font, full/half screen 7-lead monitoring,view other bed,Default settings satisfy general clinical requirements, no need to adjust the settings before using and helps you get started quickly Statistics for heart rate changes and ambulatory blood pressure monitoring.
Flexibility for general ward, 10 degree elevation angle
Standard Parameters: 3/5-lead ECG, Resp, Mindray SpO2, NIBP, PR, 2-ch TEMP
Options Parameters: IBP, C.O., sidestream CO2
No Modular Design
- Mindray’s patented Multi-lead ECG Algorithm greatly improves the accuracy of measurement and reduces false alarms
- NIBP quick-measurement technique reduces the discomfort caused by cuff inflation,especially for patients suffering from hypertension or hypotension (Cuff supports immersion disinfection).
- Anti-interference SpO2 algorithm provides accurate measurement (SpO2 supports IPX7).
- even when the patient is mobile Large capacity for data storage enables comprehensive review of patient’s history data, and external USB storage devices are also supported8-hour continuous runtime with one Lithium-ion battery
- you have those basic parameters as well as the recorder integrated in the machine and the alarm light at the right corner can either red flash for high level alarm or yellow flash for mid and low level alarm.
- On the back of the machine,there is a connector area, with several connectors for different functionalities including VGA port and multifunction port which are optional, and 2 x USB and 1 x network port as standard
- On the back of the machine,there is a connector area, with several connectors for different functionalities including VGA port and multifunction port which are optional, and 2 x USB and 1 x network port as standard configuration, USB ports support connecting to a USB storage or a bar code scanner (not for mouse and keyboard).