Beyond vital signs for better patient care
The Mindray VS 9 Workstation goes beyond vital signs to improve patient care, releasing the full potential of bedside assessments, With fast, comprehensive parameters, flexible workflow options and scalable connectivity, clinicians are empowered to deliver high-quality bedside care to each and every patient.
From routine observations and early warning scoring, to falls assessment and pain scales, the VS 9 helps reduce manual transcription and errors, enhancing nursing efficiency and patient safety in low-acuity environments..
For greater visibility and faster clinical responses, the VS 9 can connect to Mindray’s Central Monitoring System whilst also integrating seamlessly to your existing Electronic Patient Records (EPR).
- 15-second blood pressure readings give caregivers more time for manual assessments
- Optional TrueResp™ technology allows respiration rate to be recorded by the SpO2 finger sensor for more comfortable care
- Three SpO2 options – Mindray, Masimo SET and Nellcor
- Optional thermometry: Genius™ 3 tympanic, Exergen TemporalScanner™ or SmarTemp™ oral/axilla
- Integrated NEWS2 scoring system for automatic calculation of patient status
- Orthostatic blood pressure tool helps assess fall risk and improve compliance
- Easily document patient pain levels with pain scale charts
- Input 30 manual parameters, for a truly detailed picture of patient health
- 10 flexible workflow profiles for increased clinical efficiency and patient safety
- 8-hour battery with an on-screen power indicator
- Easy to maintain with the M-IoT Device Manager software providing detailed system diagnostics
- Large internal memory for reviewing patient health trends at the bedside
- Monitor and view patient performance remotely with Mindray’s Central Monitoring System (CMS)
- Receive Mobile Alerts when connected to CMS, for timely patient care
- Barcode scanner for clinicians and patients promotes faster workflows and accountable care